The Pioneer in Aviation Consultancy Services
The largest aviation consulting company in India by volume and turnover, specializing in aircraft and helicopter acquisition projects.
Buy / Sell Aircrafts
Buying or selling a corporate aircraft is an incredibly detailed business. A major business decision of this type requires a thorough understanding of market conditions, aircraft availability, associated costs, maintenance expectations, legal provisions, and all documentation necessary.
Buying or selling a corporate aircraft is a very detailed business. A major business decision of this type requires a thorough understanding of market conditions, aircraft availability, associated costs, maintenance expectations, legal provisions, and all documentations required.
Heliport / Airport Construction Consulting
Consultancy for a Helipad / Airport for Regular operations during Day hours under Visual Flight Rules (Day VFR) consists of the different phases.
Site Inspection & Feasibility Report
Preparation of Manuals
OLS Survey Report & Drawings
Requisite approvals from DGCA, MOCA, AAI, HOME MINISTRY, MOD, MOEF + Local Authorities
We Fly You To Destinations World Wide
We are your one-stop solution for your air charter needs. Save yourself the hassle of chartering aircraft by relying on our experts. Our team provides one-stop solution through our collaborations with leading helicopter and airplane charter operators across India and abroad.
Learn More About Our Aircraft Aquisition Process
Customer Requirement Assessment
Aircraft search based on customer requirements and connecting with Aircraft manufacturers for new aircraft or pre-owned aircraft sellers worldwide.
- Preparation of legal documents such as Purchase Agreement, Escrow Agreement, and Ferry Agreement, etc.
- Obtaining Import License, Non-Scheduled Operators Permit (NSOP) category or private category as desired by the customer.
- Preparing various manuals and documents for compliance with CAP 3100 and CAP 8100 requirements from DGCA.
- Pre-purchase Inspection & Acceptance of Aircraft & helicopter.
Setting up Trust for transfer of ownership.
- Appointment of renowned and reliable lawyers in the country of export of aircraft to handle the transaction from a legal point of view, if required by the client.
- Export formalities including documentation such as Export C of A, De-registration, Customs, etc.
Engineering Checks & Ferrying support
- Fitment of additional equipment or avionics, if required.
- Painting & refurbishment by overseas agencies, if required.
- Organizing aircraft ferries by professional pilots.
Assistance & Liaising
- Assisting customer in finding a suitable foreign pilot and his security clearance by Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Customs clearance in Country of export & in India.
- Registration, Aeromobile License, and first Certificate of Airworthiness in India.
- Assistance in selection and appointment of aircraft & helicopter maintenance agency.
- Assistance in the recruitment of Pilots / Engineers and organizing their training and all the clearances by DGCA including foreign pilots.
Note: Many other activities that are not listed here and may be required by DGCA